Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
Horsemen throw the word “collection” around a lot. But for Miles Baker and Trevor Brazile, collection has a clear relationship to the horse’s feet, not his face. In this video, Baker explains the Relentless Remuda’s definition of collection.
Martha and Sarah Angelone are a pair of powerhouse sisters who balance each other out. Sarah explains what it's like rodeoing with her big sister, who takes care of what and how moving to Texas from Virginia worked for them.
The National Finals Rodeo can make or break a contestant's season. World champion tie-down roper, Shad Mayfield gives a no-frills account of his mental battles inside both Globe Life Field and the Thomas & Mack and how it has impacted his career. He shares the mental insights that have helped him...