Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
Although it seems like polo and breakaway roping have nothing in common, they both take a great deal of mental strategy. Madison talks about the similarities and differences in the mental game with polo and breakaway roping.
Knowing your goals can help you be better prepared. Madison Outhier explains how she sets a goal, then works backwards to make sure that all her practice and preparation helps her get closer to that goal.
What advice to the best breakaway ropers and headers and heelers in the world have for young girls working multiple events? Lari Dee Guy and Kelsie Chace-Domer talk about how to manage your swing and your horses across multiple events.
Focusing on Your Job No Matter What Your Horse is Doing
While some ropers are horse trainers first, JJ Hampton is a breakaway roper first and foremost. So she can make a run with her horse in a less-than-ideal spot in the box than most. Her focus is key, and Lari Dee Guy and JJ break that down.
Safety and fun are two things to focus on when starting kids in the rodeo world. Nora Hunt-Lee explains how to successfully get your kids started in the roping world. She shares many tips on how to keep kids safe, including picking proper horses, equipment, and practice tactics. She also discusse...