Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
Boisjoli works with a young breakaway roper who is having problems getting her horse to break to the pin and leave smoothly. She breaks down the correct ways to use leg pressure to move your horse in the box and in the arena.
Kelsie Chace-Domer has a unique ability to keep her rope high leaving the corner. Lari Dee Guy and Chace-Domer discuss how that affects her catch percentages and how she uses her horse to help her get her swing up.
Breakaway ropers have to throw FAST, so how they start their rope in the box matters. Lari Dee Guy and Kelsie Chace-Domer talk about the different ways ladies start in the box and how they start their swings from the corner to get the most power and momentum.
Kelsie Chace-Domer uses her athleticism and strength to define her style of breakaway roping. Chace-Domer and Lari Dee Guy analyzes how are physical strength keeps her in good position throughout a run no matter what the calf or the horse does.
What advice to the best breakaway ropers and headers and heelers in the world have for young girls working multiple events? Lari Dee Guy and Kelsie Chace-Domer talk about how to manage your swing and your horses across multiple events.
Trouble-Shooting Pressure Situations on a Seasoned Horse
Hope Thompson is riding Lari Dee Guy's great old horse Gangster, who has been to every major setup in the sport. Gangster got a reputation as getting short, but Guy and Thompson brought him to this video shoot to test out if it's THEM or if it's Gangster. The results may just surprise you.