Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
Gain tie-down insights from Shad Mayfield only on Roping.com! Mayfield brings a series of flanking and tying 101 tips in his groundwork portion of the Roping.com series, plus shares an intimate look into his life story and mental toughness training.
You know Shad Mayfield as World Champion tie-down roper "Money," but he hasn't always been on top. Learn how Mayfield rose through the ranks from his humble cowboy roots to become one of roping's teenage stars, then carried that momentum into his 20s, when he began etching his name alongside rode...
How do the pros decide when to use one wrap on their tie, or two when there's only seconds to determine it during a run? World Champion Shad Mayfield explains what a hooey is, when he decides to risk it and use just one wrap on his tie and when he plays it safe in this instructional video.
The National Finals Rodeo can make or break a contestant's season. World champion tie-down roper, Shad Mayfield gives a no-frills account of his mental battles inside both Globe Life Field and the Thomas & Mack and how it has impacted his career. He shares the mental insights that have helped him...
Misstringing can break a great tie-down run in the final moments. World champion Shad Mayfield explains the smoothest way to string your calf before the tie, how to hold the piggin string and ways to avoid misstringing in the tie-down roping.
Shad Mayfield shares his practice routine for running down the rope, flanking, and tying a live calf in the pen. Learn the easiest way to flank a calf, regardless of your size, as Shad demonstrates the entire process.
Shad Mayfield goes over how he protects his calves while practicing in the arena. He demonstrates the proper technique for positioning the calf's leg while tying, emphasizing measures to protect the calf throughout the process.
In this video, world champion tie-down roper, Shad Mayfield, explains the basic methods for tying a calf down in tie-down roping. He breaks down how to use the piggin string correctly, what a "hooey" is, and when to use one wrap versus two. Mayfield also explains the proper way to use your knees ...