Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
Explore the world of team roping gear with our comprehensive video library—filled with team ropers’ favorites, bits. From ropes and saddles to bits and tie-downs, our expert coaches and ropers provide valuable insights into selecting, using, and caring for your gear. Stay up-to-date with the latest innovations and learn how the right gear can make a significant difference in your roping performance. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, our gear videos are your ultimate resource for making informed choices and optimizing your roping experience.
Ryan Motes has a bit collection that spans generations and disciplines. In this exclusive video, Motes walks you through his entire bit collection and explains how each bridle affects the horses he rides. He talks about shanks, ports, chains, solid mouthpieces, purchase, curb straps and more.
Trevor Brazile keeps saddle-fit easy: He sticks to a tree he knows works and switches between two pads depending on the horse's back. In this video, Brazile breaks down how each saddle should fit each horse and explains how he keeps his program simple in that department.
Brad Lund & Dakota Kirchenschlager talk through their collection of working bridles, describing the differences between shank bits, solid bits, chain bits and ports. They also talk about preferences in headgear and tie-downs.
Trevor Brazile has won 26 world titles and brings those skills to his partnership with Cactus Ropes. With Cactus' Barry Berg, Brazile has designed his Relentless line of ropes that's ready to go from the first swing.