Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
Angelone Sisters' Practice Session on Fresh Horses
Martha and Sarah Angelone ride Amigo and Chick in this practice session. Amigo is a greener horse that has been in training with Sarah for five months and she focuses on keeping him relaxed in the box, the run and in good position behind cattle. Angelone ropes off "Chick," one of her younger rode...
Angelone Sisters' Practice Session on Finished Horses
In this laid-back practice session, Martha Angelone and Sarah Angelone rope on their finished horses, Jesse James and Wilma, at Sarah's house in Lipan, Texas. They discuss scoring techniques and ways that they work each horse to keep them on their A-game.
Martha Angelone explains the ways that she uses roping the dummy to train herself to be fast in competition. Sarah Angelone explains how she applies pressure to herself and her young horses in order to prepare to win at jackpots and rodeos. They give examples of how their father and a mentor taug...
Martha rides her older horse, Simba and demonstrates drills on the sled that can help horses pay attention and rate off a calf during a live run. Sarah Angelone and 4-year-old Squishy try the drill as well and work on staying smooth, focused and in the correct position. Both sisters talk through ...
Practicing Roping on the Gain and Catching Tricky Calves
Sarah Angelone shares how she practices roping on the gain from the ground. Martha breaks down how she and Sarah's delivery style helps both ladies reach and catch close cattle, and Sarah demonstrates drills to help keep an open, even loop when calves move left or right during a run.
This simple drill is perfect for beginners or younger ropers to learn how to react quickly while breakaway roping. Martha and Sarah Angelone originally learned this game at a Joe Beaver Clinic and have used it throughout the years to train themselves to be prepared for any situation that could ar...
Martha Angelone's first swing is one of her keys to wicked fast runs. She breaks down precisely how she brings her first swing up and sets herself up to deliver quickly, then how she launches her last swing to the target for high-percentage catches.
Not only is the position that you rope from on the dummy important, your core and arm positioning has effects on your loop. Martha Angelone shares a simple drill to help train your body to stay in good position through your throw when roping the dummy on the ground and explains how it can carry o...
Martha Angelone gives viewers a peek inside her roping bag. She shares what her must-have tools are. Angelone explains how she sets up her competition ropes, including how she cuts and ties the end of her rope to break away safely and quickly. She also describes how she sets up her practice ropes...
Martha Angelone rides Harley Pryor's "Muffin," for the first time. Muffin is a 9-year-old mare who was trained by Sarah Angelone. Angelone learns how to adjust to the mare's powerful move out of the box and make solid runs while Sarah coaches from the sidelines. Angelone talks through her opinion...