Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
In this full practice session, Brad Lund heads on a daughter of DT Sugar Chex Whiz, the mare Billie Jack Saebens won Horse of the Year aboard. Lund addresses issues that have arisen from a winter in the show pen on a 4-year-old, while Kirchenschlager talks trouble-shooting a heel horse.
Hankies Version has won over $60,000 in his rope horse futurity career, and he’s ready to hit the road with the Richards at the rodeos and jackpots. What sets him apart? And what are his practice reps like? Rhen Richard goes over his form, his warm ups and his practice program
Description: Rhen Richard explains the conformation of a 5-year-old head horse and how his structure affects his performance. Then he breaks down how he warms the horse up, and finally what his practice session looks like.