Get the ultimate roping experience, from entertainment to instruction. Roping.com has videos for team ropers, breakaway, and calf ropers. Get private access to World Champions Jake Barnes, Matt Sherwood, Clay Cooper, Lari Dee Guy, JJ Hampton, Caleb Smidt and more. And we're the exclusive home of Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker's Relentless Remuda, with the winningest cowboy in the world's full training system. Plus, don't miss the industry's richest events streaming only on Roping.com:
- Riata Buckle
- Lonestar Shootout
- Cinch Timed Event Championship
- Lonestar Shootout
- Ariat World Series of Team Roping Finale
- USTRC's Cinch National Finals of Team Roping
Sign Up Today and Get:
- New Weekly Step-By-Step Tutorials with Trevor Brazile, Patrick Smith, Miles Baker, Ryan Motes, Dakota Kirchenschlager and many more on horsemanship, roping fundamentals, expert-level fine-tuning and gear to help you win
- Private Access to the Members-Only Facebook Group
- Automatic access to livestream of some of the best and biggest ropings, plus archived footage after the event
- Full NFR practice sessions, futurity practice sessions and unedited training with the best in the game.
- Driven and Driven 2.0 with Patrick Smith (Value $45)
- Legend with Trevor Brazile and Patrick Smith (Value $60)
- The Perfect Spin with Clay Tryan (Value $45)
- Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper (Value $50)
- Archived RodeoVideo footage like Mega Match, Mo'Betta Calf Ropings, retro Spicer Gripp Memorials and more!
What forces team roping, and how has roping changed, since Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper won their world titles? Barnes and Cooper talk about how they've seen the event become the premier event in Western sports.
Partnership Struggles: Jake and Clay Get Real About Partnership
There are ups and downs to every partnership, and Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper weren't immune to partner problems. In this exclusive interview, Barnes and Cooper talk about the struggles they ran into in their partnership over the last four decades.
NFR Qualifier and three-time World Champion Breakaway Roper Erin Johnson offers a candid look at not just the rodeo road, but also life and tragic loss. Hers is a tale of rising from the ashes but, for some viewers, may be hard to watch as she tackles the topic of motherhood and the devastation o...
The Drive to Brotherhood: Semper Fi & America's Fund's Jinx McCain Horsemanship Program Presented by Sentinel Horse Feeds
The Jinx McCain Horsemanship Program helps provide veterans with the skills they need to cope with combat trauma, re-entering civilian life and more. Take a closer look into the program that turns heroes into cowboys.
Lone Star Ropes’ Pro Team Dustin Egusquiza, Coleman Proctor, Tanner Tomlinson, Patrick Smith, Manny Egusquiza and young gun Denton Parrish discuss the evolution of team roping and how rope makers like Lone Star are evolving their ropes alongs with the game.
Professional horseman Justin Briggs is the rope horse trainer, farrier and colt starter at Briggs Performance Horses. Learn about how Justin got his start and how Jordon and Justin have built their program together through the years.
The Making of a Champion presented by Boehringer Ingelheim
It takes a team to keep top horses performing at their best. In this feature presented by Boehringer Ingelheim, follow three high-level equine athletes and their teams for an inside look at what it takes to keep them in winning form.
Gold Buckle Secrets with Jake Barnes & Clay O'Brien Cooper
Jake Barnes and Clay O'Brien Cooper won seven gold buckles and were unbeatable—and still are, to this day. What helped these two masters of their craft get to where they are today? And how can YOU apply the same principles to your own time in the arena?